In the beginning of 2011, I made a goal for myself (a resolution, if you must), to look in the mirror once a week and reflect on my reflection. I was kind of hoping I’d create a blog post about it each week. But as so many things can, this goal has slipped through so many of my life’s cracks.
It’s easy to get caught up in the ebb and flow of life. It’s easy for one’s focus to get swept away by so many things. I feel this is a constant tale I tell. But it’s true! I know I’m not the only one feeling this here…
So here’s a quick reflection today on things I’ve learned this year and need to remember:
• a little more sleep is always better than getting sick
• extra calories are well consumed if they’re consumed in good company
• it’s important to make time to talk to your friends, don’t let too much time go by without a good talk
• work is wasted if you’re not enjoying it; get a good attitude and start having a good time and work will be wonderful
• keep seeking; there’s beauty in the search, growth in the will to keep going
self portrait taken at Oak Park between several Anaheim Hills family portraits a few weeks back. had a minute to sit and think, and so I thunk…
Rooz - you seek up an emotion and you’re cup is overflowing….
Brooke - Well said.